Makes 12 Servings
Ready in 15 mins.
Pot pie becomes a dessert with peanuts and chocolate in a biscuit dough.
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 (4-serving size) package Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Unsalted COCKTAIL Peanuts, chopped
- 2 (4.5-ounce) packages refrigerator biscuits
1. Microwave margarine or butter in 2-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in corn syrup and pudding mix. Microwave at HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth. Stir in peanuts. Spoon about 1 teaspoonful into each of 6 microwavable muffin pan cups.
2. Top each with a biscuit. Microwave at HIGH (100%) power for 1 to 2 minutes or until done. Invert onto serving plate. Repeat with remaining syrup mixture and biscuits. Serve warm.
- Prep. Time : 10 mins.
- Cook Time : 5 mins.
- Total TIme : 15 mins.