Makes 24 Servings
Ready in 55 mins.
Peanuts are surrounded by chocolate, marshmallow and caramel in these chewy bars.
- 1 1/2 cups PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, divided
- 40 Saltine Crackers, coarsely broken
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 (14-ounce) package Caramels
1. Chop 1/2 cup peanuts; set aside. Mix remaining peanuts, cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and marshmallows in large bowl; set aside.
2. Heat margarine or butter and caramels in small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Pour hot caramel mixture over cracker mixture; toss to coat well.
3. Quickly spread mixture into lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan; sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Prep. Time : 15 mins.
- Cook Time : 10 mins.
- Total TIme : 55 mins.